The relist feature on my listings has disappeared, I rang ebay today and was told that it has been r

The relist feature has been absent from my listings this week. I rang ebay ebay today and was told this feature has been removed from established sellers who have an older ebay account and is only availalbe for new sellers, I am not a shop or business seller, just a mum selling things we no longer need. Just another way ebay is screwing us over, barely worth the effort of dealing with trying to list things!!!!!!!!!!  Anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The relist feature on my listings has disappeared, I rang ebay today and was told that it has been r

Iโ€™m not sure just how accurate that info from eBay is. This feature seems to come and go willy nilly.

It disappeared on us too, but the advice here is that it was most likely because of $$$$$ volume over a certain period.

So, Iโ€™m really not sure. Others may have a better explanation for you.

Iโ€™d ring and speak with a supervisor at eBay though. That info sounds wrong to me.

melina.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

The relist function is there no doubt.

But I think you are referring to the 3 free relist feature.

That comes and goes and yes some sellers that sell above a certain amount don't seem to qualify for it any longer.

However even some of those sellers have that feature return sooner of later.

image host
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply