The whole layout of Ebay sucks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is clear that a whole bunch of programmers think that adding more features and information helps us users. All it does is frustrate and make things overly complicated.

There is a saying: KISS, not the pop group but Keep It Simple Stupid!

If Ebay is losing customers then maybe they could have a look at Gumtree, Facebook Marketplace and AliExpress (for buying and they accept PayPal). Easy to use with simple interfaces.

Has anyone had a close look at the selling page lately? My god it is absurd. Why can't we have a simple page showing our sales and their progress? do you really think we need to be told how many items we are selling or the rest of that table full of **bleep**?

When I sell now, the first place is Facebook then Ebay

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

I sell on ebay to avoid the sort of people who sell on marketplace or gumtree.

Message 2 of 27
Latest reply

If you dont like the system that is now in place, why bother joining managed payments and listing items in the first place.  You are free to remove your listing and use any platform you like. Managed payments works just fine, PP is still available as a payment option for buyers, but all payments to sellers are now made via ebay;

Note.  As you are an infrequent seller, any sales proceeds will be placed on hold by ebay for 21 days,  This would also be the case under the old PP system.

The choice is yours,

Message 3 of 27
Latest reply

Did you tell eBay all this?

Don’t like it, don’t use it

Not that hard and no need for kisses

Message 4 of 27
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

so I should REMOVED if I don't like the changes?  And did you decide it was ok to check out how often I use Ebay?

Sorry mister gutter punk but your opinion is zero and you are just a bit creepy

Message 5 of 27
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

So don't like then STFU? Not allowed to have a negative opinion?

Message 6 of 27
Latest reply

You are posting on a public forum and your ebay history is readily available,  dont like it or being told the truth,

tough.

Thought it might save you the trouble of coming back for another whinge, if/when you manage to sell.

Have a nice day AH.

Just to add, the new payment system has now been in place for 2 years.  So this also indicates how frequently you sell on ebay.

Message 7 of 27
Latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone had a close look at the selling page lately? My god it is absurd. Why can't we have a simple page showing our sales and their progress? do you really think we need to be told how many items we are selling or the rest of that table full of **bleep**?

you can customise the page to remove things you don't want to see.

I'd explain how . . . but I'm not sure how that would be received.  You might think I was being condescending and tell me to STFU, so I'll pass.

Good luck

Message 8 of 27
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

I'd explain how . . . but I'm not sure how that would be received.  You might think I was being condescending and tell me to STFU, so I'll pass.

...............One should always avoid unnecessary pain in there lives SLR..........😂

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 27
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree, it is customizable. But I think it would be better for the user to decide what elements they want rather than have to remove all the ones you don't want. As for holding money for 21days? Is that a thing?

Message 10 of 27
Latest reply