There is a problem with the 'Send From' address. Please amend this by clicking here.Anyone?

Today I was trying to print out a postage label as usual, but when I went in the label printing page the web just keep warining: There is a problem with the 'Send From' address. Please amend this by clicking here.

I go back to check my address which was 100% correct and I used this address to print out postage label in many many times. That is super weird! I tried another address fail! and I even tried post office address so fail! What is going on right here?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

There is a problem with the 'Send From' address. Please amend this by clicking here.Anyone?

Problem solved

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Hi Bob, how did you resolve this issue

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

the problem is still happening for me. i contacted the help chat line and was told that they had received many complaints about it and were 'monitoring' the situation.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

the fix i had via chat was as follows and i can confirm that worked for me

Lea 11:01 AM
This is actually a known issue and our Tech team is on top of it to fix the issue.
Lea 11:02 AM
For now, we advise that you revise the address through the "personal information tab' and type it in a way that all letter s are not capitalised.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

thank you. i have had two chats with ebay and they did not give me this tip. i got it to work tonight by going to

account/addresses/View all post from addresses then changing it all to lower case letters

cheers

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Spent 2 days waiting for ebay to rectify as well with no result. I wish I came across this tip 2 days ago as I just changed post from address to lower case and then the postage label printed fine. I wasn't given this information by ebay customer service either.
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

My from address has capitals where it should and the rest in lower case. Never had any problems. I've never understood why anyone would have all uppercase or all lower case. I think it's sad that people can't even give their own name a capital letter these days, let alone anything else.

Glad to hear there was a solution for those that were having issues.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply