They come and they go (free listings)

I don't know how it can be *that* hard

I had my usual 40 free listings (although they were not free at $1.65 each of course)

Then ebay added a second set

and then a third set

And now there is the one set back again

The fiddle, the stuff things totally b's up mother Brown

They make 'improvements' which nobody asked for but refuse to try to fix actual problems

They lie and say it's not on their end

And then wonder why some members don't trust a word they say

No more Fiddle Friday, it's Mess Day,every day 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

x3n0m
Community Member

The way these corporates operate is everything is outsourced and contracted .. it has to be cap exed and at the end of the cycle is signed off .. basically nothing is done "in house" and at best a little shelf company is created so as to dodge tax that handles some of the coding .. basically all designed by a "creative accountant" to dodge tax or line the right peoples pockets etc but make the CEO look good to the shareholders, anyway it is all done as slow as humanly possible and is barely productive and in the end no-one really knows what is going on or is able to get a small change done in a time effective way .. in the real world without an effective working monopoly ebay would fall flat on its face and be swept into the dustbin of failed companies that consumers avoid at all costs .. in short we have been sold out by the ACCC so that the American Chamber of Commerce and a handful of Caymen Islands registered parasites gets a free ride and gets to F our economy for fun and profit .. hope that helps you understand what is going on ..

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Yep same here had three  two  one !!

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I lost the 100, one day, 3 weeks ago during the day, without warning. On a weekday. I gained the extra 40 that others got, so that was a nice little bonus. It was there when I went to work at lunch time today. I finished at 6pm, came home and I was back to only one lot of 40. Shame I'd used most of the first 40. The 40 I hadn't used were the ones that disappeared. Oh well. Easy come, easy go. It was fun while it lasted. I wasn't silly enough to go on a listing frenzy so don't have hundreds that will drop into unsold with no hope of relisting.

One had giveth, the other hand taketh away.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply