This 21 Day delay

Yea I realise that this has probably been hashed and rehashed lol but I need to vent, Ok just sold 3 mobos for local pickup no problems buyer turned up on the 2nd october and took items after informing me he paid by paypal, So I get the new seller 21 day cool off period or money grubbing by now this seems a little confusing, who puts the the limit on? Paypal or Ebay?

Anyway I chatted with someone on the ebay chat mode think it was a person and asked why my money was being witheld after I have already paid ebay fees and paypal took their bite, the buyer picked up the items on Sun 2nd Oct, I had to email him to send some feedback, which he did 100% now mr robot asked me to get the buyer to send an email saying he had received the items? Um feedback does that not infer he has the items? Otherwise ebay can not release the funds. Last sale for me this is plain stupid.

I used to be another entity a while back but my account became corrupted and apparently hacked received email to change password, shut dow account plus paypal, 8 months olater decided to come back and just buy stuff, would not let me use old details, Ah well feel sorry for the new peeps walking through this one way door lol.

Have a nice day

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This 21 Day delay

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Ebay don't hold the funds.  Paypal do.

Ring them and point out the fb left

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

This 21 Day delay

Lodge a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman and you will pretty much have the 21 day hold removed. I did it, and it was removed within a couple of days.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

This 21 Day delay

Maybe try changing your ID to something relevant? i dunno, but that is all I got from your post. I, like I suspect many, don't really do stream of conscience.

And I have no idea what your question was.

So my recommendation is a relevant ID and a lucid question.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply