This is what we have to put up with!

A customer purchased chairs which have been delivered. Tracking provided. This was the buyers reponse (below). Totally unacceptable. Any suggestions on a response?

Dear campingcentralaustralia,

thank you for your reply. firstly,,,why would i send a msg about not receiving my order if it had arrived. secondly, no thanks for your lack of respect for your customer. you are more than likely a **F**ing chinese **F**ing immigrant spreading your asian **F**ing curruptive ways in our country. dont even think about trying to express your attitude to me. your order is overdue. fix it loser.

- ennatyler57
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: This is what we have to put up with!

If that message was sent via ebay messages then there is a report this message button at the top.

Click on that and report them then ignore them if you can see the items have been delivered.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I actually bleeped the expletives when posting this. It was not bleeped in the original message to me.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

SImply reply with tracking details attached, Dont get into any argument,

That aside I dont think you return policy makes sense. How can someone know they are not happy with their item if they havent even opened it? You must refund if Paypal find in the buyers favour AND you must refund the original postage cost as well. Items must be returned by trackable means, dont know if an item sent back COD is covered but it might be the case?

Change of mind items, well thats different.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

They would have been bleeped anyway.

If you have proof of postage and, better yet, delivery, ignore them. If they open an Item Not Received dispute, you will win.

And, naturally, report their post for being abusive.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply