Top sellers in Australia sell items for only $5

muna.sh
Community Member

Please Help.

How can top sellers in Australia sell items for only $5 including shipping with Australia (seller, item and buyer are in Australia) when the shipping for an item is more than that. I called AUS Post and they advised me that it costs $8-$9 Minimum (so for minimum weight) to ship an item anywhere in Australia.
FYI, the sellers would have 'Fast n Free' logo as well.
So how they sell it for $5, cover Ebay's commission, the shipping, the item cost and the profit when the min shipping is $8?! this is boggling.

Any help is VERY appreciated!

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: Top sellers in Australia sell items for only $5

The item you pointed out is one I have sourced, with the possibility to sell what, put me off was there is so many variations phone type, colour and designs it was to big an initial outlay for me currently.It is a matter of buying the right quantity more than anything and yes it would be posted as a large letter.

Message 21 of 27
Latest reply

virviaa
Community Member
Items within the weight and dimension specifications can be sent through large letters costing only 2$. Try this and you will be well on line for profit booking
Message 22 of 27
Latest reply

As a phone case seller it’s $2 for postage. Also to note, there are ways to send it for 50 cents legitimately and sometimes less if you are lucky. You don’t need to be a China seller but and it’s all sent in Australia. You just have to know how to do it.
Message 23 of 27
Latest reply

TWO AND A HALF YEARS!

I sincerely doubt the OP cares any longer.

Message 24 of 27
Latest reply

Message 25 of 27
Latest reply

@collectorz

I think the words you are looking for are “Happy Birthday” . . . . as this thread recently celebrated it’s 3rd birthday.

I’d post a pic of a birthday cake, but I don’t have one.

Message 26 of 27
Latest reply

cake

Message 27 of 27
Latest reply