Trouble with payouts .

Anyone else having trouble with payouts ? . At the moment ebay are withholding payments for 4  + weeks on items sold . This amounts currently to 7000 + . They take there money out but are not paying me for 4 plus weeks . I'm losing interest  here . 

The latest excuse is a problem with my bank , the account is verified and has been in use for the last 20 years . I find it hard to believe its the bank? The problem has arisen with this new payout  system they have  employed.  For every enquiry I've made i get a different answer .

The latest i need to open a new bank account to overcome this problem . Abig brother approach? .

Ebay as a company has become dysfunctional and reading the community postings it become more blatant that there concern is not the customer or the seller but profit .

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Trouble with payouts .

@bellabelinda2000 wrote:

I don't understand this statement - "Other members don't make the policies and we're not about to fail to address one of the most basic ones".

I don't understand why, even if I am an "infrequent seller", why ebay feels entitled to withhold my funds.

My question is - when are they going to stop holding my funds?

Ask Ebay,  why do you expect us to know the answer,  you don't like the other advise given  by forum members,  so go to the source of your problems

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Hmmm - there's always one!

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

@bellabelinda2000 wrote:

The held funds have only been since this buyer opened a case about a month ago.

Prior to that, I had never had funds held.

I always upload a tracking number - this is the one time I didn't!

"eBay still sees you as an "infrequent seller", hence the holds on your funds despite you having been a seller for 10 years."  How?  The hold on my funds is only the last three sales!!!

Having been a seller for 10 years has very little to do with the current policies.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

As you have been told by other forum members, we don't know. We are members similar to yourself. We are not eBay, we do not make policy, we don't know exactly why your funds are on hold, nor do we know when holds will be lifted.

As said- ask eBay. I doubt they will tell you, but you won't pay any attention to any of us.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply