Turbo Lister Problem

Hi - I am having dreadful problems with Turbo Lister - anyone give some advice? I have windows 10, don't use Ebay that much, but now is almost impossible to use.

1.   I cannot do a back up - crashes out

2.   Is incredibly slow - can take over 2 minutes between key stroke

3.   constantly comes up wioth message saying 'not responding' - just have to wait it out. Sometimes can take up to 4 minutes to 'respond'

Would like to do a back up, wipe it and start again, but to scared that I will lose everything, particularly as every back up crashes out.Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Turbo Lister Problem

gec2002
Community Member

Try defragmentation of your drive and than compact the Database.  To compact Turbo Lister goto Tools - Compact Database.  Defragmentation will depend on what operating system you are using.

Then retry your Backup.  If still crashes retry the Compact the Database.

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Turbo Lister Problem

Turbo lister is no longer being supported and being phased out very soon.

Apparently the new sellers hub in eBay will have the functions TL did but don't know when that is available.

image host
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Turbo Lister Problem

Just click on My Ebay in the top right hnad conner, drop down click on Selling / Sold. there you will see the selleing Hub, click it, down loads a programme like Turbo lister only a lot better and easier to use. You can create templates and save drafts , very easy to load up Photos. and lot of info about your sales.
Robbo

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Turbo Lister Problem

Actually, it's still being supported but nowhere near the extent that it was pre the announcement.  I did an update today now on version 9.121.101.0

Sorry, forgot to mention for the OP, Turbo Lister  it no longer supports Windows XP

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Turbo Lister Problem

Thanks gec.

Robbo, I can't see seller hub anywhere, I only get it when I am on the US site not Aus site ?

image host
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Turbo Lister Problem

Have worked it out, you need to opt in first.

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/

But then you lose all selling and need to opt out to get that back.

image host
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Turbo Lister Problem

Unfortunately at the moment using the Seller Hub you can't store/archive your files, can't sort files into folders and can't be used offline, all things possible with TL and other 3rd party listing programs.  This just a few of the issues with the removal of TL.

These issues may well all be addressed before Turbo Lister is shutdown, but they're not at the moment.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply