Turbo Lister Warning ...'Seller Profiles'

When uploading via TL I am now getting some sort of warning message "Warning: Seller profiles will soon be mandatory when creating a new listing. Support for legacy postage, payment and returns fields will be going away for sellers opted-in to business policies"

What are they talking about and where can I find info about this. I am not opted in to business policies so do not have a clue if I need to do anything. Any help appreciated...

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

No idea.

I use TL to upload daily and have never had such a warning.

Do you update TL regularly? I recommend daily.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

I update fairly regularly, but not done it for a while. I will try it and see what happens

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

It has only started in the past couple of days and the update is only 0.18mb

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Just done the update and still the warning. Its not stopping me list. But what does it mean "seller profiles will soon be mandatory"?. What's a seller profile?

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

I have no idea what a seller profile is.

I don't have anything like your volume of sales, but I do have a store and TRS, and like I said, I don't get that warning. If it was just today I would suspect it to be Friday maintenance day glitches, but you said it's been happening longer than that.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

I think this warning popped up for all my items in TL this week.  I thought it was something to do with business policies (eg. postage policies, payment policies, etc), I must have misread it.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Also interesed to know what this means.. We upload about 50-100 items a week, and get the same message for atleast a month now. I update program weekly...

Error message:

Warning 1 of 1

Seller Profiles will soon be mandatory while creating a new listing for business policies opted in sellers.

Seller Profiles will soon be mandatory while creating a new listing. Support for Legacy Shipping, Payment and Returns fields will be going away for business policies opted in sellers.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

No one seems to know unfortunately.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

To my understanding, that's saying if you are opted into Business Policies, you will have to create listings using Business Policies, rather than filling out separate / independet Payment, Postage and return fields (or using a template with those fields filled in already). 

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply