Turbo Lister - wrong account listing problem

I have the following problem occuring with Turbo Lister (TL) and was wondering if anyone knows how to correct it?

1. Exported items from account A and imported them into account B.

2. Stayed logged into account B and listed them.

3. The items all got listed under account A, I got them canceled and credits issued to account A to reverse everything.

I shut down TL and restarted it and confirmed I was in account B, and listed one item and it got listed under account A again.

I don't understand why and it's never happened before when I've exported/imported.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, how did you fix it?  Thank you.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Sorry, never has happened to me and I swap listings between 3 ids fairly regularly. Now am a bit loath to try again.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Its  a long time since I've used turbo lister, and just a thought, when you have changed the user ID to the one you wish to work with, might be worth sycronising it with eBay prior to listing ?

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Very bandwidth intensive.

I've exported then imported to another ID without any problems, but not recently. But it has to be an export/import. You can't restore a backup as that has ID information embedded.

Maybe it's part of their winddown to July.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

I was just reading your excerpt about Turbo Lister and then went ahead, switched users and listed on it.  OMG.

Yep even though correct ID was showing bottom corner I was charged for listing 7 items and they went onto my other Ebay ID. 

This is the first time it has ever happened to me.  Obviously there is an EBAY TURBO LISTER GLITCH.  Of course ebay says it is a 3rd party tool - of course and to send them an email.  So I am sympathising with you and now in the same boat !!!

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Sorry to hear it's happening to others, but kind of comforting to know it's not just me.

I haven't tried anything more since because it costs money when it goes wrong and I can't be bothered chasing stuff up with eBay CS this week.

I don't see it getting fixed before TL finishes next year.  The eBay CS person didn't seem to want to know about the TL problem, just crediting back my fees to keep me happy.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Finally got this issue fixed.

1. Refreshed seller info - tested: still going into wrong account.

2. Did full backup for each account.

3. Did all updates to program.

4. Restarted PC - tested: still going into wrong account

5. Removed all accounts from TL.

6. Re-added single account - tested: went into correct account finally!

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I have had problems with TL as well. I cannot list download an item as it states You are not the seller or the item has been deleted which of course is not the case!

Because I keep getting this Error message I have to send to Seller Manager Pro as a template and relist from there

So frustrating and time consuming!
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Sounds like something is corrupted in TL.

There was a fix posted by US TL ebay team...but they've deleted it when they stopped the download of TL... grrr

What you need to do is go into your C drive>Program Data>ebay>TL2>Data.

You should see all your user ID files...eg. YOURUSERIDlisting (File Folder) & another file with the same name...YOURUSERIDlisting.tdb.
If you can't see these files - they may be 'hidden'.
Unhide them...then delete them - just those 2 files. You won't lose anything in TL. I've don't this a few times with great results.

It seems to fix most things...

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply