Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Partial refund after refund claim

Hi there, try to find answr but can't..buyer has made claim for returning items, but is happy with partial refund now. The claim is made, and she doesn't seem to want to get rd of claim so I can refund, thoughtnitmwould be more straight forward, but ...

Which address do I post a customer's order to?

I always thought that if a customer paid by PayPal, I was supposed to post to the address recommended to me by PayPal - i.e. meaning that the correct address had to be listed with PayPal. I thought that if I didn't post to the address that PayPal tol...

Personal Selling Snapshot

just revieved an email from my friends at Ebay HQ. "Introducing Your Personal Selling Snapshot" The Photo looks nothing like me!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cant find payment from seller

I cannot see any payment in paypal.Does anyone else find this system impossible?Easy to buy something but selling what a hassle.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Strange ebay note attached to listings.

Hi all - I have just noticed when I search items some of my listings have a strange message placed by eBay. AU $58.00Trending at AU $106.32 *Free postage* (eBay determines this price through a machine-learned model of the product's sale prices within...

Resolved! How to have a second seller account

I've given up on any free listing offers and I've heard members mention that they have multiple accounts. I'm only selling personal stuff but would like more than 40 per month. (Yes, I am very aware what this says about my wardrobe.) Could anybody wh...

Another paypal rort.

So I sell an item to a person who is living in the same state as me and sent the item to an address also in the same state. No problem there until I see an extra charge on my paypal account for the transaction.So I send an email to paypal who inform ...

Is there a problem selling to Bulgaria.

I noticed a lot of sellers saying they dont post to Bulgaria.Is there a problem?.I just had a sale to Bulgaria.I will cancel it if it's a bad place to send parcels to

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Heres an idea

How about buyers HAVE to contact a seller first before they can leave a neg. At least give us half chance to protect our seller accounts (Because ebat sure as hell cant) Just got a neg (another account) for an item not recieved. It was a $3 item whic...

Amazon Vs ebay.

I wonder if ebay Australia have a contingency plan for when Amazon comes online into Australia. Maybe it will beneifit the seller with more free listings and or lower rates. I already sell a bit through various FB sites and save heaps on fees. I will...

Australia post cost and package sizes

I spoke with Australia Post today re lost parcel and was told they had a lost parcel rate of 4% and she thought that was quite good i said so you ship 2000000 items a day and you lose 80000 of them ? she said oh it dosent sound good when you say it l...

Searching Cheapest Prices.

I've dealt as both buyer & seller on ebay since almost its inception.Ebay was, earlier on, a lot like Gumtree is now, in so much as it was a great place to sell off unwanted items around the house, & buy at a very competitive price when you wanted a ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has anyone pay the $1.50 listing fee lately

Perhaps we can help eBay understand paying a listing fee is not viable I pay a lot of commission to eBay but will never pay a listing fee, some of my items take a year to sell and when they do eBay gets a nice chunk of change. They also get revenue f...