Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

esource.co.uk.

Just wondering if anyone has had any expereince with the U.K webisite esource.co.uk.? Does anyone knows if its any good or just a scam? I was thinking about joining but have read a lot of mixed reivews about it.

Buyer paid but did not pick up

I sold an engine for 1200$Buyer paid straight away via paypal.Was pick up so then i didnt hear from him again till 2 weeks later i responded and then he went silent againA month later he contacted me through the message service asking for my phone nu...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turning off holiday settings.

why dont my listings come back on when i turn off my holiday settings. its been over three hours since i turned off the holiday setting, and none of my over 1000 listings is showing up in my ebay store.

Thought the Xmas rush would be over

Thought the rush of Xmas sales would be over with only 5 business days until Xmas - Was about to clean up all my stock and sit back and relax - Oh!!! No 5 sales this afternoon - Hope Australia Post can delivery - will post them first thing Monday. Fu...

Resolved! Late Shipment Rate Calculation

I know it should not be bothering us since it is ZERO, but just wondering a bit about this calculation. It says 0 out of 156 transactions.The reporting period is 1-Sep-16 to 30-Nov-16 (3-months). There have been quite a few more than 156 transactions...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click and Send to be replaced email received

Hello, Received a email from Aus Post asking to change over to eParcel or MyPost Buiness as Click and Send is closing up, has anybody else heard anything about this ? This is the link i recieved, there is no date on it - maybe Aus Post dont have a da...

Turbo Lister - wrong account listing problem

I have the following problem occuring with Turbo Lister (TL) and was wondering if anyone knows how to correct it? 1. Exported items from account A and imported them into account B.2. Stayed logged into account B and listed them.3. The items all got l...

Partial refund after refund claim

Hi there, try to find answr but can't..buyer has made claim for returning items, but is happy with partial refund now. The claim is made, and she doesn't seem to want to get rd of claim so I can refund, thoughtnitmwould be more straight forward, but ...

Which address do I post a customer's order to?

I always thought that if a customer paid by PayPal, I was supposed to post to the address recommended to me by PayPal - i.e. meaning that the correct address had to be listed with PayPal. I thought that if I didn't post to the address that PayPal tol...

Personal Selling Snapshot

just revieved an email from my friends at Ebay HQ. "Introducing Your Personal Selling Snapshot" The Photo looks nothing like me!

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cant find payment from seller

I cannot see any payment in paypal.Does anyone else find this system impossible?Easy to buy something but selling what a hassle.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Strange ebay note attached to listings.

Hi all - I have just noticed when I search items some of my listings have a strange message placed by eBay. AU $58.00Trending at AU $106.32 *Free postage* (eBay determines this price through a machine-learned model of the product's sale prices within...