I knew I was going to have a problem before I posted

I dont sell alot so i have time to look at the buyers feedback. One of my recent sales I cringed and really wanted to cancel it but you cant pick who buys unless they are already on the block list, so I had to send. She bought On Arousal LITE Sensitive which is a Lower Intensity in this product range and is wonderful This is the first complaint in 5 years of selling this product and it comes from a person who has a record of unsatisfaction with products she buys.

Well blow me down. My precious buyer is now wanting to return her used product because it dosent work on her. Does on her daughter but she is not getting any results. Now a case is open and she has already let me know I am getting a negative LOL

"hello, as discussed please refund it had NO effect whatsoever. I am going away shortly and will be doing feedback before I go in this case negative refunded asap."

Do these people not understand there is a place to review a product. It is not the sellers fault they have sexual arousal disorder.I cant see how it is fair when they want to try and then return at my expense when they obviously have underlying problems.

Also i bulked up the parcel with a pair of free stockings as the bottle is so small and Ididnt want it to be lost in the post which she was not happy with as they were "unwanted" and it was like I was sending her some rubbish out of the bin.
Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

If she hasn't opened a dispute and she's leaving negative feedback regardless, ignore her. Don't forget to add her to your blocked list. My guess is if you asked her to return it, it would be empty, or just about. If she does neg you, don't reply to it or anything until you've come back here and told us. In certain circumstances it can be removed, but is a lot harder if you've left a reply. If it's one that can't be removed, someone here can tell you an appropriate reply.

Message 2 of 24
Latest reply

OMG she cuts the toes of her socks when they arrived and its the sellers fault and Ebay have allowed a negative for that seller. Because thats her experinece with the seller obviously  they sold her  Injinji Sport Ped Socks Toesocks Black Performance Original Weight Coolmax New  And she sent the seller a photo of what she done

Message 3 of 24
Latest reply

I'd not refund as Tippy advises. This buyer is holding you to F/B ransom! Their sexual proclivities & needs are not your problem! 

Explain in the open case that the product is for personal use of a sexually explicit nature & that the buyer has admitted it has been used by at least 2 persons & now wants to return the used product for a refund. Note that the item maybe hazardous to post;  If not properly packaged. 

I'd also pre empt a neg by perhaps talking to an Ebay CS rep? Stating that the buyer has threatened a neg, even if you refund (It may be against Aust consumer law under the Theraputic Goods Act to refund?) State STD's as a contributory factor if necessary! (why not go out with guns blazing!?)

Always be polite & friendly with the CS rep. Call them by name & explain the legalities of such a refund / return of used goods. (You are only going to bin any return after all; So why be further out of pocket?} They can see emails between you & the buyer & also check on past negs for rediculous reasons. This may work in your favour! As for the freebie you sent - put the pics in the case - Surely anyone can then see the person is a sandwich short of a loaf?!

Good Luck!

Message 4 of 24
Latest reply

@splashduck33 wrote:

I dont sell alot so i have time to look at the buyers feedback. One of my recent sales I cringed and really wanted to cancel it but you cant pick who buys unless they are already on the block list, so I had to send. She bought On Arousal LITE Sensitive which is a Lower Intensity in this product range and is wonderful This is the first complaint in 5 years of selling this product and it comes from a person who has a record of unsatisfaction with products she buys.

Well blow me down. My precious buyer is now wanting to return her used product because it dosent work on her. Does on her daughter but she is not getting any results. Now a case is open and she has already let me know I am getting a negative LOL

"hello, as discussed please refund it had NO effect whatsoever. I am going away shortly and will be doing feedback before I go in this case negative refunded asap."

Do these people not understand there is a place to review a product. It is not the sellers fault they have sexual arousal disorder.I cant see how it is fair when they want to try and then return at my expense when they obviously have underlying problems.

Also i bulked up the parcel with a pair of free stockings as the bottle is so small and Ididnt want it to be lost in the post which she was not happy with as they were "unwanted" and it was like I was sending her some rubbish out of the bin.

I would have thought that was feedback extortion.

Also, she has admitted it works on her daughter, just not on her.

If she received the product you sent & it can work, even if results vary between individuals, then I am not sure on what basis she can expect a refund?

I don't think I would be refunding, I'd do what someone else mentioned and talk personally to ebay about it. She may or may not be allowed to leave a neg but you should not be forced to refund, or you wouldn't if I were a rep and could see her messages, anyway.

Message 5 of 24
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

Please add them to your Following list so others can add them to their special list.

Message 6 of 24
Latest reply

There we go I worked it out My new found buddy has 387 feedback at present  and they have 3 followers

Message 7 of 24
Latest reply

Just had look at a neg given by her buyer writes "No sensation, catches hairs, unstable. Postage excessive. Refused to refund" this is for an item called  NEW Silicone Stretchy Cockring Clitoral Saucer & Nubbies (Clear)

Now lets look at this: If there was no sensation it was because the person wearing the cockring is hitting the wrong spot. catches hair **bleep** what would one expect its a hairy area. If you have a problem with long pubic hair I recommend a shaver. Unstable LOL are you real cockrings are unstable if the member attached too is too small. Maybe she should have asked seller for measurements of cockring girth. Postage excessive hmmmm well its stated in the listing $9.95 AUD per order If they thought was too much why buy The postage would cover the post handling packaging and ebay fees nothing excessive there.

So it shows here from this recent purchase that the buyer dose have a sexual dysfunction or she would not be buying such product. And the poor seller has a negative for her problems as well

Message 8 of 24
Latest reply

wow. incredible. in the first 10 pages of "feedback left for others" - i counted 15 negatives and just as many neutrals. a serial pest if ever there was one.

my favourite was "the item was too expensive" - when he/she is the one who bought it. quality!

Message 9 of 24
Latest reply

They are frustrated in more ways than one,methinks

Message 10 of 24
Latest reply