Cancellation request and listing fee help

I have received a request to cancel a purchase and understanding the the FVF is credited back to me, however just wondering about the original $1.50 listing fee....is this also credited? Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

No, the listing fee is not refunded.

You would not get it back if the listing ended without a sale.  By getting the final value fees back it leaves you in the same position as if there was no sale.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks, so true, but I have missed out on opportunity of a sale and have to relist for another $1.50 fee. Not exactly back where I would if they hadnt of bid.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

If you relist the item as the same format, and it sells, you will receive an insertion fee credit for the second listing (you won't if it doesn't sell, though).

All of the eligibility requirements are here:

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/insertion-fee-credit.html

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Why are you paying a $1.50 insertion fee? You should be getting 40 free listings a month. You only have 29 completed items in the last 2 months, and 4 active listings. You shouldn't be paying insertion fees. If you are, you need to contact eBay and get them refunded. Check down the bottom of your selling page to make sure they are showing up.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply