Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Inventory question

In previous years, I have used Turbolister to store my seasonal listings until I need to upload them for the next year. However, my understanding is that eBay will not be continuing support for TL so I am reluctant to trust these listings to it this ...

Resolved! I sold a car door trim that was marked 'pick up only' and the buyer asked if it could be sent to him

I sold a car door trim that was marked 'pick up only' and the buyer asked if it could be sent to him in Melbourne. (I'm in the Blue Mtns).This was AFTER he had committed to buy and the listing had ended.I told him I could ask a freight Co I have used...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Check revisions disappeared?

When looking @ listings has the option to check all revisions that have occurred on that listing disappeared? Just went to check on one of my listings & it's no longer there. Hardly ever use it so it may have been gone for a long time & I've just not...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay postage label tracking not updating

About 5 days ago I sold 2 items and printed out a label via ebay for the 500g ebay satchel. This then the tracking number ebay has given me has not updated at all, just wondering if this is normal.

Warning eBay sets your postage to FREE on eBay app

This morning, I sold an item $10 with postage costs $8.25Next I receive an email from the buyer, demanding free postage. Checked listing, postage set correctly at $8.25. Buyer sent me a screenshot of their eBay app, really showing free postage. Conta...

Resolved! How to change to quick listing format

One of my accounts was on the quick listing single page format. There must have been a glitch and it has changed back to the old style 2 page format.......... How do I change back to the single page listing format ? Thanks

Inventory Management

Hi all, how do people track their inventory? Do you use the eBay inventory manager (in built) or do you use a third party app or program? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

One to watch out for on pick up items.

Scenario - Seller has item listed in an auction and is messaged by potential buyer(X) wanting to look at it.Seller gives address and buyer goes to look at it.The auction has a few bidders but in particular one bidder(Y) seems to really want the item....

Incorrect postal address

I had to post an item today and the name of the street said Deaside Close, for some reason the name didn't sound correct to me so I googled this street and the suburb didn't have a street by that name. It suggested that there was a Seaside Close, as ...