Can anybody please post links for free listings? I will be opening a store soon, but for now...

Hi Guys,

I currently need a few more free listings before I open my store soon. Can anybody post some links? TIA

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Can anybody please post links for free listings? I will be opening a store soon, but for now...

Got a big tip for you.

Rather than running auction listings, max 10 days, use BIN's and have each one 30 days. In effect gives you more listings each month.

Your auctions seem to get one bid anyway and often sales can increase with BIN's as buyers don't want to wait until an auction finishes.

Also the free listings in stores are for BIN's only except for a couple of categories such as collectables.

Someone usually posts freebie links if available here in selling, just got to keep an eye on it.

image host
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

@strawberryteaboutique wrote:

Hi Guys,

I currently need a few more free listings before I open my store soon. Can anybody post some links? TIA

Makes no  sense.    Why do you need free listings?

If you want to open a store, you'll get 600 listings for a basic store.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Haha yes I know it seems silly. The thing is I have purchased some marketing material with my private ebay user URL/Webpage address, and I just want to use all of the flyers I have purchased before I open a store. Opening a store will give me a new URL/Webpage address and I'll then get new updated marketing material.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

As kopes mentioned, the listing fees on 133 auctions must be using up any profits you make, unless you have already recieved a free listings offer. Your sales are reasonable, so it might be time to bin the flyers, take the plunge and open the store. The money you lose on the wasted promotional material will be more than made up for with reduced listing fees.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Okay thanks for that.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, it's rare these days for eBay to give out free listings. When they do, they don't always work. The links don't work for everyone. If it doesn't appear in your promotional area, you aren't entitled to it. Posting links here these days is futile. We don't even see links for 2664.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

You also get the benefit of 3 free relists! (If it's working 🙂)

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Hi, yeh thats what I normally do. Just running auctions again as I got given heaps of free listings last month. Thanks anyway. Will be looking into store this week. Cheers
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

People on here post the free listing promotions as soon as they appear, it's just that eBay have been incredibly stingy for the past few years and only give away extra free listings to a small number of random members, and almost always by email invitation only to make sure no-one else gets them.
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply