UNACCEPTABLE FOR EBAY TO HOLD ONTO MY MONEY FOR A PERIOD OF 3 WEEKS

i have been a loyal member of ebay for over 15 years  and have recently sold 5 items in the last 4 weeks with 100% positive feedback. Ebay has regularly transferred funds into my account within 1-2 business days as stated in their policy of t&c, as it should be the case.  BUT without any justification or even valid legal  rights they are holding my money for a period of 3 weeks..... outrageous and unacceptable !!! even customer service Leadership Team Jean (irish lady) could NOT justify this action based on the conditions written on " TRANSACTION ON HOLD" page.  She could not find on their website  anything that fitted their action ..... yet the money has not  been released and is still with ebay  for their own benefit!. (as a buyer I pay fees which I don't object as they are clearly explained in their T&C's).  RELEASE MY MONEY NOW!   if you are experiencing this same unfair treatment then shout and make it public 

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: UNACCEPTABLE FOR EBAY TO HOLD ONTO MY MONEY FOR A PERIOD OF 3 WEEKS

Also, you have seriously underestimated the cost of posting for some of the items you have sold. One item sold for $20 with free postage. It will cost you more than $10 out of your own pocket just to send that, and after 13.4% in fees have been taken out, you'll be lucky to walk away with $5.

Message 21 of 31
Latest reply

Ummm... it appears as though you haven't actually read anything on eBay?? Perhaps this might interest you;

No printer? No problem. Select No printer required when you book a contactless pickup from home, safely with Sendle Parcel Pickup. Eligible pickup locations here.

Message 22 of 31
Latest reply

Not my concern anymore. This is eBays fault. I will plan to delete my account and never use eBay again after all this. My concern is for the customer, not myself.

Your assumption that I have incurred defects is wrong. Your assumption that postage is only $10 is wrong. I have many items to post, not just one.

I have sent items, they have arrived, the customer is satisfied - so why are the payments for those items on hold? 

How can I hand write a barcode LMFAO. I suggest you think before responding.

Message 23 of 31
Latest reply

All I wanted was the $5. No underestimation at all.. Yet another assumption.

Message 24 of 31
Latest reply

Can you pay for the Uber or taxi for me to get to the closest Sendle store? I can't. 

Can you send me the money so I can have them pick up the item? Didnt think so.

Message 25 of 31
Latest reply

@tisjusme wrote:

I have been told that as a result of eBay having an increase of 400% in fraudulent transactions is the reason I am being treated as one of these criminals. Absolutely unjustifiable considering I have sold items in the past with no issues,

Really ??? One look at your feedback as a seller shows a neg and a neutral on an 11 feedback score...............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 26 of 31
Latest reply

Now you're just being ridiculous. If you bothered to read the information provided, which you quite clearly have major difficulty with, then you would know that you don't have to write a barcode. The whole point of no printer shipping is that the driver affixes the label to the parcel. It really isn't that difficult to understand.

The Sendle no printer service is picked up from your front door... so yes, I will gladly cover the cost of an Uber from your lounge room (or any other room in your house) to your front door. Don't expect me to pay for the damages though, that will inevitably be caused by insisting a vehicle drives through your house... and I'm only paying for it if it picks you up literally from a room inside your house, and drops you off at your front door.

You don't pay them a cent to get the item picked up. It's a FREE service. So, again, yes. I'll certainly cover the $0.00 pick up fee for you. I'll actually go so far as to treat you to the next 100 x $0.00 fees they charge you. So, for the next 100 items you ship, just show this message to the courier when he/she picks the parcel up from your address. It is proof that I am covering the $0.00 pick up charge.

Just look at me go - solving all of your problems.

Message 27 of 31
Latest reply

Ok Karen, settle down! 

May  I suggest that you get your whining butt off this persons thread and start your own! (Oh, wait…. You did, so now you’re literally complaining on two damn threads ) 😐

Secondly, would you like a crayon? 

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 28 of 31
Latest reply

…And guess what! I get up 10 days a fortnight, travel 50mins each way to work, work on my feet practically running for 8hrs non-stop with only a 10min morning tea break and a 30min lunch break (if I’m lucky) and I do that at all odd hours of the day and night…. Some days 7am-3.30pm, other days 2.30pm-11pm and some days 10.45pm-7.15am. With all 3 time slots experienced and worked within those 10 days each fortnight…. AND GUESS WHAT!!!! 
I’m MADE TO WAIT A WHOLE 14 DAYS FOR MY MONEY!!!!!!!  And the government takes out their ‘cut’ before I see any of that money, much higher than 13% too I might add! 

SO STOP YOUR DAMN WHINGING, AND START READING THE DAMN EBAY POLICIES, GUIDELINES, T&C’s!!!!!   GOD!!! 😡

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 29 of 31
Latest reply

Ebay just change the name from ebay to erob (robber)

Message 30 of 31
Latest reply