UNSOLD ITEMS

Can somebody please tell me how long an item stays in "unsold item" category before it disappears forever?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

UNSOLD ITEMS

60 days in 'My Selling', 90 days in Seller Hub. If you choose 90 days from the dropdown that goes up to 60 days.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

UNSOLD ITEMS

Thanks for that. 

Still trying to work out what to do now the GTC has been introduced & the 8 freebies have disappeared.

Like a lot of sellers I'm going from just paying for a Basic Store & FVFs, to paying for all listings over the free 600.  Not such a fun hobby anymore!!

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

UNSOLD ITEMS

It's easy enough to have 600 active and another 600 in unsold. Let the active ones run for almost 90 days and then end them, then relist the other 600 and give them a turn for 90 days.
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

UNSOLD ITEMS

True, but I have around 2800 listings, so some decisions to be made!

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

UNSOLD ITEMS

Maybe a featured store would work better for you with its 1500 free listings and slightly reduced FVF. Try the fee calculator thingie if it is working.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

UNSOLD ITEMS

600 on for 1 month, then leave them in unsold for 3 months. That'd give you 2,400 listings, just not all at once.
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

UNSOLD ITEMS

You're right. 

I've been working out all different combinations & two Featured Stores @ $60.00 each  (GST incl) would give me 3000 free listings compared to 1 Featured Store which would be $60 & $78 listing fees for the extra 1300 listings.

Not sure about the 2 stores just to save $18 per month.

Thanks everybody for your input & any ideas are always welcome.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply