Unable To List - Tied To Managed Payments?

dl390
Community Member

I'm an Australian seller on eBay.au - went to list some new items a few days ago and was blocked by this message -

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.
  • Effective immediately, your ability to list new items has been interrupted. To continue listing on eBay, please register now at ebay.com/startpayments.{e72528-1134536x}
This link takes me an Express Interest button. I fill in my information, send it, then....nothing. Still can't list. So been trying to find somewhere to list a bank account for Managed Payments. No luck. Then I try looking for some kind of Help button or to get a call back but call backs only work for US or Canadian eBayers. Nothing for Australians. Has anybody else had this problem who can help? Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

dl390
Community Member

Thanks everybody. It took awhile (first contact was last Sunday with another a few days ago) but I'm now back and able to list again. Seemed like forever but the problem has been solved.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

If you've registered for managed payments then you need to wait for ebay to approve you, so until then you have to now wait before you can sell again.

Did you receive messages from ebay asking you to register for MP in the past few weeks? If you did then you should have registered already so then you wouldn't have been blocked from selling.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

I think you should try to reach managed payments help:    try using the contact button here:

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/getting-paid/introducing-managed-payments-ebay?id=4795

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

he link you have provided is not for the Australian Ebay site

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Very few links provided will connect to eBay au as the are an internationally owned and run company

Use Help at the top of the page and search under Selling for the MP section

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Ring them up. My account was marked as USA though I'm in Australia. I can finally list again after a week of them 'fixing' the problem.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

The link I provided is on the ebay au site - just at the top of this page , in fact.

The contact button provides a link for them to call you - but probably not on a weekend.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

dl390
Community Member

Thanks everybody. It took awhile (first contact was last Sunday with another a few days ago) but I'm now back and able to list again. Seemed like forever but the problem has been solved.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

dl390
Community Member

So, this problem was fixed on 4/4/21. UNTIL NOW. When I'm locked out of my account again. Last time, when I finally accessed a help desk, it was, oh, sorry, that shouldn't have happened but it took two weeks to unloack my account. Now it's happening again. Jeeze, what's it take to get this thing fixed??

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Did they finally manage to get you on managed payments or just allow you to continue listing when you last spoke to them?

Are you are partnership or a trust by any chance ?

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply