Unfair negative feedback. Please help.

Hi everyone, 

I use this ID for only selling and had a store for a long time and closed it later.   

Now after this hard work of maintaining my 100% feedback, one buyer has today left me a negative feedback, saying the shoe colour in the pictures is white whereas it is grey item that she got. 

The negative feedback was left impulsively and before leaving feedback I got no message from the buyer  and I was not at all informed about the complaint she had. 

I request other fair eBay members please check the shoe colour in pictures.  As per me the pics have no white coloured shoes because they were not white in real. 

I mentioned at one place that shoes are beige.  But I didn't write the colour in the description.  That does not mean they become grey or white.   

The ones I posted out are very much the same shoes as in pictures so how can they become grey.   There are many similar Brooks shoes selling elsewhere online and are same as these. 

Please help.  My future as seller will be heavily impacted. 
My feedback has gone down by full 10% because I came back to selling after some urgent break and now got this reward.

I have written to eBay but still awaiting response. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Unfair negative feedback. Please help.

belindabargain hunter …and dickos-extreme…thanks for your support.

a_beautiful_room….yes I should ring ebay as I still haven’t got their reply to my email what with now more than 18 hours since I wrote them.    

But still looking for their phone number.   
Sellers need to be upto date with vital information like phone numbers.

cats_back_2013….that’s a fair visual analysis you portrayed.

angietrop …thanks to you and to all supportive friends within ebay community. .

This is just one off situation. 
But now I can be hopeful that once I open my store again (provided ebay removes the negative feedback), I will have many supportive ebayers who will keep me going.   

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

It is of no use contacting eBay.  They will do nothing,  as I have just contacted then about my negative feedback,  which was given for a "not original item"  but is was.   So the buyer gave me a false feedback which should be ground for appeal.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Glad to see your negative has been removed. :-x

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

I am a buyer only.  I often see ridiculous and unfair feedback left for Sellers, and I really feel sorry for them.  As a buyer, I always contact a Seller if there is a problem before leaving feedback, and I also quite often don't mention problems.  Like the item I got today with the stone that fell out as soon as I picked it up.  I just glued it back in, figured the Seller didn't make the item, and left the Seller positive feedback without mentioning it.  If I was to get an item different to what I expected, as in your case, I would immediately go back and read the ad again.  Surely this is common sense, and surely if the buyer had done this, they would realize it was their mistake and not the Seller's.  Also, surely by now, everyone knows that Monitors all show the colours differently.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply