Unknown charges from Ebay O Sydney

Investigating three charges from Ebay O Sydney in the last 2 months. Do not have any membership/subscription. Selling fees have been automatically deducted from payments periodically. Does anyone know what this could be for please? 

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Does it say anything in your payment account?

Are the charges for the same or differing amounts?

You can also generate a report of each month so you can check all the transactions which might show what it might be.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Thank you for response. They are differing amounts. Have checked back end and report already and cannot see any sign of what it could be 

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

If you cannot figure out what these charges are, your credit card might have been hacked.

I think you should talk to your bank so they can investigate.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

I know that there are certain charges which are not deducted at the time of the sale.

For example, shop subscriptions, subtitles and I believe that promotions might also be a separate deduction.

Did you set up any of the sold listings with a promotion element?

Are the deducted amounts small ie: under $10?

I agree with @papermoon that it's possible your card has been hacked, but exhaust all other possibilities first.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

The OP said they didn't have any memberships or subscriptions. There are also no subtitles or promotions visible.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Did you verify your bank account recently?

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

nitckrue
Community Member

I have been charged from Ebay O too 1 times from 30 March 2022. I just know tonight that I have been charged $607 from this Ebay O.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

i bought window 10 CD i did not recived  ///

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply