Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Check your emails for a $1 FVF offer

Received an email from eBay titled: Offers, tips & tricks for this coming peak season? Don't delete without scrolling down about 2/3rds of the way for a $1 FVF promo for items listed prior to 30 November - I don't have a link to share.

international postage

good morning anyone have a glitch that on phone listings or do them on com that the international postage option keeps closing even when i use a listing from my store is it a glitch

What happens when you report a buyer for abuse and inappropriate communication on Ebay.

After reporting a buyer for very nasty and inappropriate communication I received an email from Ebay stating they have taken the appropriate action, but due to privacy policies they can not give me further information. Does anyone know what actions E...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Seller Hub - Listing Sites

Can anyone please clarify how to make use of these listing sites available from from the drop down in the seller hub? When I choose another site, it swaps over to a similar looking seller hub, but when I create a test listing, it always reverts back ...

Screen Shot 2022-11-07 at 8.40.17 am.png

Send to Auction

Hi, I have an item (394285622027) which has had quite a few lowish offers in the last few days. I was thinking of sending it to auction. Will all the people watching it be notified? Thanks,Robyn

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The variation option is not showing up when creating a new listing

I know this is the worst time to be learning how to use variations, being so close to Christmas and all, but I'm trying to list items with variations like I've done once before however there is no option to create variations when I go to create a new...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay postage labels not working again!

Hi,ebay Australia post postage labels are offline again. This is the third time in a month. Anyone else experiencing it? I've tried different browsers etc. The service is unavailable - completely whited out.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How long normaly does a bank deposit take to show up in your account

i seem to be having problems with a buyer 2 weeks ago they purchased 3 items from me , i had emailed them and asked if they still wanted them after 5 gays , i waited for 3 days no reply, so last thursday i opened up a non payer dispute and on friday ...

How do we add notes to buyers when they check out?

I know there used to be a way to add instructions to buyers when they checked out, but I can't find the option for this in the new dashboard. Just want to add a note ensuring that they include business name if it's sent to a commercial address, as th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

free bulk listing tool? rip turbo lister

hi all, since TL has been dead for quite sometime i've yet to find a replacement. i am a hobby seller & only list less than 50 items per month, in the last year or so its quite often only once every 2 months i bother listing. So it means i now have t...

sending a refund to buyer

I have offered to refund a buyer that received goods with damage (occurred in transit) they dont want to provide bank details - wants the funds returned to Papal - which is where they believe their funds went.Can anyone help - dont seem to be able to...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Insurance on items posted with Australia Post

I use Australia Post exclusively for deliveries and each tracked parcel I post, automatically has insurance up to the value of $100. I include in most of my listings that we recommend the purchase of insurance should the item exceed that $100. I have...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful