Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Just so sellers know, I find 99% of international items take about 3 - 4 weeks to get processed through delivery to NSW Australia. This is affecting your estimated time of arrival dramatically.

Ebay charging fees including postage

Hello. I am one of those sellers just about Killed off by EBAY's greedy ways . . For December we sold $5509 in items. Cost base was $2952 . . . ENTER EBAY - Fees were $835 - 15.3% . . . . We do all the work, give Ebay more $$$ for postage and take th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Shipping internationally to specific countries, not regions

Been selling for a few years and looking to expand my international shipments, and run up against a weird problem. I want to sell to China, but it doesn't look like I can do that without selling to all of Asia. Is it possible to just ship to one coun...

Resolved! eBay Buyer Protection

Was very surprised to learn that eBay Buyer Protection even exists the other day. Apparently this is offered to buyers who use the ebay.COM website. Visitors to ebay.COM.AU will get PayPal Buyer Protection. There is one substantial difference in term...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item lost in flood before buyer purchased

I have recently had my house flooded and someone purchased an item I had listed before I could access my house, now I have access, I have found the item to be flood damaged and not sellable. What should I do??

Overview - eBay Seller Hub not working, can't do bulk alterations and affecting store front etc

Also, if I look at any of my store category's, items have big black heart outlines on them? Add to that, my eBay store no longer looks the same, its all vertical now. Is it something to do with my computer or is it eBay, is anyone else experiencing t...

Why I'm leaving ebay as a seller

Some time back I pulled both my personal and all our work selling accounts off ebay. The changes to the policies made being a seller impossible. You couldn't even leave negative feedback for a buyer. This prevented us from being honest and that goes ...

Sellers who refuse to send items to PO Box.

Due to so much mail theft and identity theft, both Australia Post and the Police advise people to get a Post Office Box for safety and security. Then WHY do so many Ebay sellers now say they refuse to deliver to a post office box? A few years ago, I ...

• 129 replies
  • 18 Helpful

Handling time & Delivery dates shown to buyers

eBay handling time no longer adjusts the delivery date shown to the buyer, you cannot ship and deliver on the same day, anyone else having the same issue? example of 3 day handling time. "Make sure you post your order within the handling time you spe...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Why is it so easy for a person to accuse you of a counterfeit or fake item?

This has happened for the 3rd time, I have sold many of the same item and have previously proved the authenticity of the products that I sell, and I have authority from the manufacturer that makes the product providing that I do not sell internationa...

My Selling Templates Have Disappeared

Yesterday I listed a dozen or so CDs using my CD template. This morning I found that all my templates had vanished and eBay was assuming that I was starting from scratch (i.e. asking me what I was going to list). I have two eBay sites and they both h...

Selling on Ebay

I sold on Ebay - often with help from the various promotions they offered to reduce the fees. I did OK and my record was 100% positive because I cared about the 'stuff' and I really cared about who was buying the 'stuff' - even to to point of forming...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful