5kazam
Community Member

I hope this link works for everyone.

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/103839/eEtiJtXucrk

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Unlimited free listings for 4 days - 22nd June to 25th

Unlimited free listings until the promotion ends. Of course, they are only "unlimited" up to the amount of items (including sold items) that your account is currently allowed to list per month.

I doubt I will be able to find 410 more items to list on this account. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 11 of 26
Latest reply

Just thought I would put it out there and see if its just me BUT......

feebies say offer ends sunday 25th... timer says offer ends in 1 day 13 hours which makes it saturday 24th? anyone else seeing that?

Message 12 of 26
Latest reply

I don't think the timer in the email is working properly. There's no counter when they're unlimited but when you go to the page where you sign up it definitely says they run for 4 days (until the 25th).
Message 13 of 26
Latest reply

Unlimited means just that unlimited so list a million items if you want lol.

It doesn't say that you can only list to your limit per month otherwise most would only get the 40 free they get anyway.

No limit here move on please.

Message 14 of 26
Latest reply

Correction - it did say in the terms that normal listing limits apply.
Message 15 of 26
Latest reply

After you accept the offer, immediately below the blue button that says "start selling", it has this:

As a reminder, to use this offer, you need to comply with all its terms. This includes, but is not limited to: heeding the selling limits on your account (they still apply and may prevent you from fully using the offer) and meeting the minimum performance standards for selling on eBay during the duration of this offer.

Message 16 of 26
Latest reply

@eezipeezi888 wrote:

Unlimited means just that unlimited so list a million items if you want lol.

It doesn't say that you can only list to your limit per month otherwise most would only get the 40 free they get anyway.

No limit here move on please.

You can't list a million items if you have listing limits. You seemed to have forgotten about listing limits since you were prevented from selling. I have a limit of 510 on one account, 100 on another and 50 on the other. That alone would prevent me from listing 1,000,000 items.

To the person who asked, if you have a listing limit of say 100 items, then you can't have any more than 100 items listed in any month, regardless of the promotion saying unlimited. If your limit is 100 and you've sold 10 items, then you can only list 90 until next month. The unlimited part means you can list unlimited times during the promotion, so if for example you wanted to run 100 1 day auctions for the duration of the promotion, you could, without having to pay any insertion fees. Whereas normally, once you'd listed 40, you'd start paying insertion fees for any more.

The listing limit is not the same as the normal 40 free allocation you'd get from a non store account.

Message 17 of 26
Latest reply

Then it should state limited to your selling limit and not unlimited as in a court of law unlimited means no limit lol

Message 18 of 26
Latest reply

If you are going to use these promotions you need to read the T & Cs where it does state that the offer is subject to your listing limits.

Message 19 of 26
Latest reply

Any offer is subject to any terms & conditions that are part of it. In this case they're offering unlimited listings subject to any account restrictions, including selling limits. There's absolutely nothing illegal about that.
Message 20 of 26
Latest reply