Unlimited freebies with no final value fees - till 31st December

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/5802

Usual conditions apply - you have to sign up for it first; single quantity listings, not for stores.

They have to be listed by the 31st but you presumably won't pay any selling fees if they're sold after that but still on their first cycle, as it's always been in the past.  It says it applies to gtc listings until they roll over, so obviously it'd work for the full first cycle on all listings.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Thanks heaps for sharing Cat Happy

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

I just relisted a few items and they came off my 40. I'd definitely accepted the offer but the promo wasn't showing in my promo section at the bottom of my all selling page, but I thought I'd list them and see what happened.

Why am I not surprised that yet another thing doesn't work on ebay???

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

WARNING - it doesn't start until tomorrow (28th).  Smiley Embarassed

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Don't worry, I did the same

Dang public holidays confusing my body clock

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

With me it was just a case of not checking their dates, probably because I'm not used to ebay giving us advance warning.

I wonder how many others do the same? I expect that a lot will only read my first post and not scroll down and see what I put in red.  It didn't matter that I used my 40 because I wasn't going to use them all anyway, but I think I'll end the listings early and restart them using the offer.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

I tried to list on the free listing offer but they are charging $1.65... I see in another post it starts 28th... Would be good if they mentioned that in their terms and conditions, but I could not find it....

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

@bluebudgies wrote:

WARNING - it doesn't start until tomorrow (28th).  Smiley Embarassed

And another - https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/103860  (NO stores)

image host
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

@vintage61sandy wrote:

I tried to list on the free listing offer but they are charging $1.65... I see in another post it starts 28th... Would be good if they mentioned that in their terms and conditions, but I could not find it....

It's right there - twice - on the very first page you're directed to after clicking on the link in the e-mail. 

eBay free.jpg

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

I wonder if they did this promo because they may have received countless emails regarding the 25% discount on FVFs (which was by invitation only), but when you accepted it, it came up with "Unfortunately this promotion is by invitation only", even though I received an email offer! Good ole eBay, sometimes I wonder if they could find their way out of a paper bag!

i received 3 emails for all my accounts but it wouldn't work with any of them!

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply