Unlimited listings with no listing or FVF till 31st January.

5kazam
Community Member

I think everyone will get the email (I've received it on both of my accounts), but just in case ........

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/5802/-yqgnbcDKGA

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Unlimited listings with no listing or FVF till 31st January.

If you have other valid promotional offers* running at the same time, how will it be decided which offer wil be used?

* I still have 95 of the 100 Sunday items (no insertion fee) and the 5 unwanted Xmas gifts (no insertion or FVF on these).

Message 11 of 34
Latest reply

List and find out. But given they are pretty much the same does it matter?

Message 12 of 34
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

List and find out. But given they are pretty much the same does it matter?

Well no they're not really pretty much the same. Although all are offering free listing, only the unwanted Xmas gift one ( and this is for just 5 items), is offering no FVFs, which is the real attraction of the latest offer, which is no FVFs on an unlimited number.

I don't care if the Xmas gift one or latest one is used when I start listing tomorrow, but I don't want the 100 Sunday ones used (which is what will most likely happen) because FVFs will still be payable.. 

Message 13 of 34
Latest reply

@egglesdtp wrote:

If you have other valid promotional offers* running at the same time, how will it be decided which offer wil be used?

* I still have 95 of the 100 Sunday items (no insertion fee) and the 5 unwanted Xmas gifts (no insertion or FVF on these).

Easy.  Don't accept the Sunday offer and it won't use them before the others.

Message 14 of 34
Latest reply

No does not work today either I must be in the bad books with Ebay.

Message 15 of 34
Latest reply

It seems that once you have accepted the Sunday offer, it is always accepted - I haven't re-accepted it each time. To further confuse matters, I now have ANOTHER offer:

offers

I don't think I will have any control over which of the offers will be activated once I start listing, although of course my preference would be for the '$0 insertion and final value fees' one.

Message 16 of 34
Latest reply

I've just listed my scheduled and what became ended listings, and all have come off the $0 listing/FVF's.  Currently the $uper $unday promo is waiting for me to activate it.

It seems like eBay has done something that actually works (for once !!!)

Message 17 of 34
Latest reply

Oh! and PS : If not already doing so, use the Seller Hub, that tells you on the LHS (after a bit of a scroll) what the status is.
Message 18 of 34
Latest reply

Good idea David .. do it in January, then you'll have the 40 free from 1st February.

Message 19 of 34
Latest reply

Good idea David.  Do it in January, then you'll have the 40 free from 1st February.

Message 20 of 34
Latest reply