Unlimited listings with no listing or FVF till 31st January.

5kazam
Community Member

I think everyone will get the email (I've received it on both of my accounts), but just in case ........

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/5802/-yqgnbcDKGA

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Unlimited listings with no listing or FVF till 31st January.

i have just unlisted and relisted 4 items and they came off the no fees listing offer

Message 21 of 34
Latest reply

Pleased to report that my 9 new listings came off the fee-free offer.

Message 22 of 34
Latest reply

Yay!!

eBay must have some new tech people who can get something right. It certainly makes a pleasant change from the last few years stuffups on promos.
Message 23 of 34
Latest reply

Whilst i'm not complaining i really dont get why ebay are doing this? no fees means no money for ebay.

Message 24 of 34
Latest reply

I agree David - WHY are they doing this? They are getting desperate because of????? too few sales happening? too few items listed? I don't know, but I'm not going to complain either. Now all we have to do is actually SELL something to make it worthwhile.

Message 25 of 34
Latest reply

Possibly eBay is worried about the South American influence, and finally decided that it's about time it looked after all those sellers, large and small who have been supporting eBay, irrespective of all the adverse rules/regulations put in place against sellers.

And just maybe, eBay hierarchy have finally realized their megalomaniac monopoly hold on the internet marketplace is over, and they will all be looking for lesser paying jobs in the future if they don't sort this one out.

eBays current reputation has the aroma of a skunk, and hopefully all the execs are off to have a good shower and burn their clothes.
Message 26 of 34
Latest reply

@5kazam wrote:
Oh! and PS : If not already doing so, use the Seller Hub, that tells you on the LHS (after a bit of a scroll) what the status is.

My All Selling page shows the status, right down the bottom.  No need for seller hub.

Message 27 of 34
Latest reply

well got all my listings relisted, now.....if only they would let me keep all the fees i owe.....c'mon ebay!

Message 28 of 34
Latest reply

Actually only went to Seller Hub as that appears to be the only way now to multi relist (unless someone can point me in a different direction).  I'm still trying to find my way about this re-vamped site.

Message 29 of 34
Latest reply

You can bulk relist from the Unsold section on your All Selling page. It means scrolling past all your scheduled, active and sold items but I can live with that.

Message 30 of 34
Latest reply