Unpaid item fee refund on postage costs.

Hi,

I have received two final value fee credits from unpaid items but have not received the credits on the final value fee for postage,  just wondering if we get the credit for the postage fee?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If the buyer didn't pay you shouldn't have been charged the fvf on postage, that is not usually charged until they checkout and pay.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Yes Penny the FVF on postage is always a separate entry in your ebay invoice statements.

And like you I thoiught it was for the reason you have given in that its charged later on in the process. ie when they pay since that is the only time ebay can know what, if any, postage they have paid.

So if they did not pay and you opened/closed a UPI case then the credit you get back will be for the item price component not the postage component as that was never charged. Or should not have been anyway.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I have just checked my account again and see that the fvf on postage was for another of the same item which was sold on the same day...and paid for.   I was not charged a fee for the unpaid postage. 

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply