Untracked letter option using File Exchange?

Ebay wants us to specify untracked letter as the postage type when sending by letter mail. There is an option in the drop down box when listing on site but does anyone know what the value is to enter in the ShippingService-1: Option field when uploading listings via File Exchange? The advanced instructions PDF hasn't been updated to include that value which means manually bulk editing every listing on site.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Untracked letter option using File Exchange?

gec2002
Community Member

For untracked on file exchange use

AU_AusPostStandardLetter

For tracked use;

AU_AusPostStandardLetterWithTracking

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Thanks I'll try that, do you know what the International standard letter one is by any chance? Where did you find these values by the way, I downloaded the advanced instructions but it's not in there.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@oz-e-seller wrote:
Thanks I'll try that, do you know what the International standard letter one is by any chance? Where did you find these values by the way, I downloaded the advanced instructions but it's not in there.

Sorry I don't do international sales but I would try something like AU_AusPostInternationalStandardLetter and if  that doesn't work similiar combos eg AU_AusPostInternationalFlatRateLetter

I orginally found the values by using TurboLister to download the item in File Exchange format, open in Excel and see the relevant column, but unfornately TL is no longer available or usable.  Pity because it was quite useful.

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply