VST AUSTRALIAN 50 cent COIN ALBUM

item # 221630276198

Went to Buy a Xmas gift for a young friend, when l saw the price of the postage. Sent a clarification note to the Seller, who has been messed around by whom ?  you guessed it....ebay, insert your postage cost for you automatically. Please read below:

Your postage is what ????? $757.20 Dollars, what are you sending it to me in your own Jet.   No Negatives yet, BUT l feel a great big one coming.

Seller : Dear attic-case, Hi the postage on the eBay page is incorrect obviously. eBay is setting up the page as a trial and I have no idea what they are doing. If you go to our webpage Western Sydney Stamps and Coins (Google it) the postage will be correct there. Hopefully you can find it within yourself to spread some of the negative vote to eBay itself. 

Please remind me how ebay is doing everything for the Seller, l keep forgetting. How can a Genuine Seller make a $ with this happening.

How many others are having the same low quality service from ebay ?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you look at "view all revisions", on the 9th Sept : seller has changed postage terms??

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

If you look at "view all revisions", on the 9th Sept : seller has changed postage terms??
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks mate, who said you cannot teach an old Dog new tricks.  Thank you, have a safe and happy xmas. cheers.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Sounds to me like he is just trying to sell outside of ebay.. as if ebay would do that for a trial.. what a load of crock...

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

though strangely, if you view from the store page, as a list, the postage is $7.50, and when you go in, it's &757.. do I need to check all my listings too??  very odd set up..

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

All their listings postage costs are out of whack

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

@collective05 wrote:

All their listings postage costs are out of whack

some are over four THOUSAND Dollars postage!!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

check the express post price on this 1.3kg item... $999..

item number 251634603500..How ridiculous and why is it allowed i ask?

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

It would be interesting to see what happens if you buy something with a several hundred dollar postage cost, when he requires immediate payment. Means he can't adjust the postage cost in an invoice. It's also weird how the postage is showing at $7.20 on the main page, but sky rockets inside the listing.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply