Variable Listing

Does anyone know if there is a feature or report that can tell me what is at Zero qty in my listings that have variables.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Variable Listing

I will be interested in this too.

The only way I know of is very "mandraulic". As follows.

Goto Active Listings View.

Click the Customize link (top right-ish)

Check the box for "Available Quantity". You can move it to display in whatever position you want.

Click Apply

Now your quantity available will be displayed on your active listings.

Then if you click "show variations" over on the left in the title column they will expand so you can see all your variation quantities.

Now... If there was some way to download this view into a CSV file so you could get it into Excel or similar then you could do all kinds of searching on it.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Variable Listing

Thanks Clarry - I have all the above done but I thought there might be a report or something that would show zero qty's on variations.

Hopefully someone might know and will post here and we can both find out.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Variable Listing

I'm guessing perhaps the only way to do this is the way I have described since nobody more knowledgeable than little ole me has chimed in.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Variable Listing

I'm just hoping there are quite a few people at work and will answer when they get home......fingers crossed.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Variable Listing

I wish there was a simple filter to show out of stock variations on listings that still have quantity available, as well - it used to be that if you loaded listings in bulk to edit in selling manager, you'd get a notice that variations with 0 stock would be removed (which never actually happened), but you could use that to filter the loaded listings to show only those with out of stock variations...but, it was still relatively convoluted and I just tried it on some listings and there wasn't even the notification anymore, anyway.

The only other way I can think of for it to be possible is to create inventory and track them that way, I think you can set a notice to be alerted when an item is low in stock, but I have never used (or properly explored) that function, so wouldn't be able to advise what it can/can't do, or how to set it up. 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply