Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listing violation by me???

Hey all,Quick question.. I posted women's diesel perfume and I got an email from eBay saying it was a policy violation & they took it off and threatened to suspend my account, I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHY? Anyone know why & can help explain it to me...

Resolved! How to check Premium Service benefits on individual listings?

Does anyone know how to find which listings have a particular policy? Eg on our dashboard we have these ratings: How do I find out (without checking every listing!), which are the listings that don't have included in each category eg a sameday or one...

lost.png

Broken by Australia Post question.

Hi, I always pack my items most carefully and securely and have never had anyone complain about a breakage.Today I received a complaint and photo brom a buyer of an item received broken obviously by Australia Post rough handling.Whats the next step I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Be careful

Might want to check feedback left by  followed by

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Help with Domestic postage

I run a small business started 5 months ago. Selling hairdresing scissors and some surgical instruments. On average I post 2 parcels a day. How can I reduce my postage cost as currently, I am paying $7.20 per parcel. Can expereinced sellers help me w...

buyer hasn't paid, why can't i leave negative feedback?

I am trying to leave negtive feedback on a buyer, they never replied ot any corespondence, or paid for the item, there is an open pay case about it, but i want to let others know so thye know what to expect if this buyer pretends to buy an item.

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! What does this mean?

Just had a ZERO FB buyer purchase an item, but not paid yet.The sales record looks like the attached.Does this mean they have not completed ebay registration process yet.How can they be attempting to buy at this stage?Dare say this will end up in a U...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful