Viewers/Watchers

Please can anyone help with a solution. Viewers/Watchers is not showing on any of my listings. I rang eBay, no help. I was told that I was the only one with this problem.I have never had this happen in the past. Is it possible to fix it ?

I thank you for your interest and advice. Patricia.

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Viewers/Watchers

Pat, it's been a common issue on n off for the last few months for selected members.

Tends to correct itself after a day or two.

Just think, you are one of the selected few. Smiley Wink

silver - We get views n watchers here now also.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Viewers/Watchers

I get different view and watches on my phone than on my laptop.Sometimes I get watchers and no viewers.I think it's all fake..I suddenly get a bidder and buyer on listing that have had no views.for ages.

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

Viewers/Watchers

I think it is fake too. Never bother with it. 

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

Viewers/Watchers

Try logging into American Ebay (ebay.com- not ebay.com.au). I like to check my items (evev tho I dont sell to America it still shows details such as Views AND watchers as opposed to just watchers here on Australian Ebay! See how many views you're getting on their info. You know just log in on their log in page!

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

Viewers/Watchers

Pat, it's been a common issue on n off for the last few months for selected members.

Tends to correct itself after a day or two.

Just think, you are one of the selected few. Smiley Wink

silver - We get views n watchers here now also.

image host
Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

Viewers/Watchers

Hi Kopenhagen, yes we do, you're right! What I should have said was on EBAY.com/ american- you get the views/watchers side by side so you can see how many Viewers become watchers!. Very useful to see how popular a listing or product is. Not enough kawfee!! Man Happy See... spending too much time on American site!

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

Viewers/Watchers

If you are using SMP you can customize your active listings to show both watchers and views.

I'm not sure what customizations are possible in the other views ie Sold, Unsold etc.

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

Viewers/Watchers

Kopes,thank you for making me feel special as one of the selected few! All viewers and watchers back to normal at the moment. Thanks to everyone who took the time to look.. Regards, Patricia.

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

Viewers/Watchers

HI Dazzledayz - How are ya?..Im using selling manager pro!! .I didnt know you could show yr views & watchers, on the one page ( do you mean?). I dont konw how to show them together , by customizing my page ! Could you (at yr leisure!) please tell me where I might find where I can see my views in a list maybe- next to the watchers hopefully? If you've got time? Dont mean to give you homework!

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

Viewers/Watchers

WOAAAAH!! DazzleDayz !! I found it Coool!! Yay!.. you can see Views/Watchers next to each other (You know stuff, dontcha?) And you Kopenhagen!! Right..... I'm off to go stare at my new Views / Watchers list!! Set it as my landing page!! Thanks!

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply