Views/watchers? Are there more watching?

I've been checking my auction to see if there's any activity.There are 176 views as of right now,14 watchers and about 4 hours left.

Is it possible there are more than 14 people looking at my auction? I can only assume that there are ebayers who dont know about the watch option.There's also some people who dont know about bidding options they can use too.

Thanks for helping.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Don't take notice of watcher no.15,i just want to see how it goes out of curiosity Smiley Happy 14 watchers has a good chance of late bids,good luck & hope it goes well.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

They may be waiting until the last few seconds to make a bid ??? Or maybe not. Watchers, I'm afraid to say doesn't = Bidders. but then again. It's just one of those funny little things that happen on here. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Don't take notice of watcher no.15,i just want to see how it goes out of curiosity Smiley Happy 14 watchers has a good chance of late bids,good luck & hope it goes well.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

It sold.Had 1 bid.The rest didnt do a thing.At least it sold for the start price.Nice people too.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Excellent,i did check this morning & was happy to see that you at least got one bid.If they are a nice buyer who pays fast & doesn't mess around then that's even better.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply