WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO EBAY LIVE CHAT????? WHY CAN'T I GET THROUGH????

What has happened to Ebay live chat???? Why have they removed it & the only way to contact is via phone call???? the phone number that no one will answer!

Apparently my Ebay account (another account) has been TEMPORARILY locked (see below), and I was sent a link to contact Ebay so they can unlock my account but I cannot get through. I have been calling and keep getting a message 'This number is not available now, please call later'. 

Your eBay account has been temporarily locked because it looks like someone used it without your permission. Your email address may have also been tampered with, so you might not have received any emails about the unauthorized transactions.

I am paying ENORMOUS amounts in fees. I am losing money because I can not list and can not answer emails. Apparently Ebay has 

'High phone volume leading to extended wait times"

Get more phone workers. We are entitled to it. We are paying the fees and we expect to get what we pay for. I have been calling since last night and I cannot get through. What am I supposed to do? My buyers are not going to be happy. Who is going to explain to my buyers that I cannot access my Ebay? This is NOT ACCEPTABLE. 

Is there any other number or way that I can contact Ebay??? I have the following number and it is not working 1800 093 577 

Frustrated and very angry.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

chezzy
Community Member

Are you using the Help & Contact link (eg top of home page)....then scrolling to bottom where it says Contact Us?

Sometimes I find I have to try a few different options (topics) before the chat/live help shows.....

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Hi,

Thank you for your help. 

Ebay hase sent me an email with a link to a CALL US. I have tried, I cannot get through.

I have also tried through the CONTACT US.

I am going CRAZY!!!

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I saw the live chat link the other day, but now I can't seem to find it.  I was looking under Selling Problems somewhere.

Maybe they took it away from there too.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

To get to live help just follow the first link in this guide:

http://www.ebay.com.au/gds/Nigeria-is-a-scam-Fake-shipping-agent-Contact-Live-Help-/1000000001695207...

It's quick and easy that way,(that's why I have all 4 contact options there),good.gif

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply