Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

can somebody work this out

I have a buyer who paid for an item a newie , and sent me feedback as soon as they paid , with the words[I have no money in the bank to pay for the item] I just checked her last 3 feedbacks and she says the same words , but she has paid , has anybody...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paypal hacked what do i do

I have been recieving spam emails all day, so decided to cahnge my email, thought i could bulk change it on ebay, but still on the old one.just signed into Paypal and some one has bought something for $250 , I only had 40 in there. i have been so fus...

Non Paying Bidder

i have 2 non paying buyers... its been 3 days , no contact from the buyers... this gives me the **bleep**s

I sold a iPhone that was icloud locked

I sold a iPhone that was icloud locked, I bought this phone from eBay and found out its icloud locked and simlocked.The seller ended up sending it late to me, so I opened a claim with PayPal and they said the seller stated it wasn't in working order ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Block a user?

Hi, I feel like I'm going around in circles trying to block a specific user. They messaged me saying they can't bid on my item, and I checked and this is because this buyer does not meet my buyer requirements. I'm not changing this for anyone, especi...

2 bids

How can you get 2 bids on your item by different bidders eg, start price $90 but has 2 bids and is still on $90, cheers.

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful