Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paypal withholding money

Paypal has withheld my funds on my last two sales - it had never happened to me before. Paypal is getting interest on our money for 21 days, when we should be getting the interest. I believe this is illegal and I am seriously annoyed!!! Is anyone up ...

changing the colour of listing frames

I've just opened an ebay store (new format)Can anyone help me with how...or if.... I change the colour scheme in the listing frames? Its a hideous blue colour and I would love to change it, found the link after hours of searching on ebay, updated it ...

Refunds

i sold an item buyer said it was damaged and wanted a refund i just do refunds because you just dont win. but the item of clothing came back wreeking of perfume and the pocket was torn she had worn this and wrecked it .i have appealed to ebay do you ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 5000 items Of Clothing How Much Storage Space Do I Need ?

Hi all, soon i want to have about 1000 items listed, but i am curious to know if one has about 5000 items of jeans or pants how much storage would be needed, 3 bed room house with garage or could this be stored in a self storage shed, please if anyon...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suspect bidding

Hi I have some records listed at the moment and have had some suspicious bidding.I have had one person go through my listings and make bids and retract them and then rebid at a lower amount (about 30 listings).I can't see why someone would do this an...

three relist automatic

Lost my automatic box for three free relists & its only a new account any body else?

Defect for buyer asked to cancel ?

Sold a couple of items to a buyer who was using a phone and it would not let her check out so she spat the dummy wanted to cancel the order. (My fault ebay does not work on her phone it seems - really rude customer) So as usual I went through the pro...

can somebody work this out

I have a buyer who paid for an item a newie , and sent me feedback as soon as they paid , with the words[I have no money in the bank to pay for the item] I just checked her last 3 feedbacks and she says the same words , but she has paid , has anybody...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paypal hacked what do i do

I have been recieving spam emails all day, so decided to cahnge my email, thought i could bulk change it on ebay, but still on the old one.just signed into Paypal and some one has bought something for $250 , I only had 40 in there. i have been so fus...

Non Paying Bidder

i have 2 non paying buyers... its been 3 days , no contact from the buyers... this gives me the **bleep**s