can somebody work this out

I have a buyer who paid for an item  a newie , and sent me feedback as soon as they paid , with the words[I have no money in the bank to pay for the item] I just checked her last 3 feedbacks and she says the same words , but she has paid ,   has anybody ever had weard feedback before

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Very peculiar.   Just make sure that she has not paid by e-cheque which does not clear.   Don't send the item until you are quite sure the money is in your account.

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

If it was an instant payment, id be concerned about a chargeback (only due to the nature of feedback left)
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

yes I have had some weird ones for Items I have not sold. I figure the buyer is using the ebay App which tends to bring up the same auto filled comment each time you go to leave feedback.
Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

I think your right harley  an auto message from a few feed backs , its paid for no no-cheque, my stuff is pick up so she cant claim chargeback ,I think,  we will see

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

udate in a few minutes she now asks for delivery , and 10 seconds later asks to cancil order , so i have now canciked and blocked here and think it might be a good idea if you guys do the same ,  thanks all

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

How are we supposed to add her to our BBLs if we don't know her name?
Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

I am not allowed to name and shame here , but i had a meal yesterday called <Removed>    it left a sour taste in my mouth , do not order it stick to a salad

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

And at this pub ,I should have listened to the waiter ,when I asked about this meal , he did say all patrons that ordered it asked for there money back .

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

poo to the mods, i missed it
Message 10 of 18
Latest reply