Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ZERO Defects

Wow! **Pats self on the back**Not too sure how long it can last. 

Defects-C-Apr23-2015.JPG
User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Holding funds after proof.

Now it's 2 items eBay are still holding the funds, even though proof of delivery ( through tracking) and positive feedback from buyer, still have to wait 10 days or more for funds to be released.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

no one to talk to...

Hi, Im trying to contact Ebay about my invoice...they made a mistake i think, so i want to clear it out....the problem is THERE IS NOBODY TO TALK TOO!!.... their chat service slowly disappeared... you had to go to contact and help,choose the right qu...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Seller with 100% pos. feedback is flight attendant thief. Daily Mirror posts his ebay user name :)

Guy had his very expensive camera lost on a Ryanair flight, only to have it miraculously turn up on eBay. He did contact seller, who happened to be a flight attendant. Here is the link http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/passenger-camera-stolen-ryan...

Seller performance standards

I am interested in other thoughts about this one. I have been able to maintain my Top-rated performance standard for some time now. I know that this measure of seller performance is based on a number of things, as outlined in the defect areas. As is ...

Resolved! Auction templates and shop banners???

I have only been back at eBay for about 12mths, and I know there have been a lot of changes, but I went looking for auction templates a store banners today and not only could I not find any under an "Australia only" search, I couldn't even find a cat...

How Does a Buyer with sooo many non-payments get past our blocks

Over the past couple of weeks we have had this buyer bidding on lots of our items.Asked us to hold over the ones she had already won so we could send an invoice for combined postage, which we did.Total order value ended up close to $100. Significant ...

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Non Paying Bidder

I have recently had a non paying bidder and when looking at her feedback, she literally has not paid for 100's of items.Why does ebay allow these people to stay on here and keep bidding.

Has my PayPal been hacked?

Couldn't acess my PayPal account. Kept saying I've been randomly chosen for a security check. Asked me to confirm details and creat a new password which I did and I still can't access my account. Keeps asking me to confirm passwords. Have I just allo...

Paypal withholding money

Paypal has withheld my funds on my last two sales - it had never happened to me before. Paypal is getting interest on our money for 21 days, when we should be getting the interest. I believe this is illegal and I am seriously annoyed!!! Is anyone up ...

changing the colour of listing frames

I've just opened an ebay store (new format)Can anyone help me with how...or if.... I change the colour scheme in the listing frames? Its a hideous blue colour and I would love to change it, found the link after hours of searching on ebay, updated it ...

Refunds

i sold an item buyer said it was damaged and wanted a refund i just do refunds because you just dont win. but the item of clothing came back wreeking of perfume and the pocket was torn she had worn this and wrecked it .i have appealed to ebay do you ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful