Warning Check Your Sellers Late Arrival Posts in Seller Dashboard Summary

queenslander-one
Community Member

For the 2nd Time this month I have been given a mark down by Ebay for Late delivery of Tracked Mail. I send same day or Next Day usually.
Example 1
Delivered
Sep-12-16, 09:20 AM
Awaiting Collection at KENILWORTH LPO
Sep-12-16, 08:18 AM
Processed through Australia Post facility
Sep-08-16, 23:51 PM
Received by Australia Post
Sep-08-16, 10:13 AM
For Ebay not good enough
Example 2 by Far the worst
International Australia Post and USPS tardy I'm at fault though.

Took from 29th Aug to 2nd Sept just to get from my PO 18km from Brisbane to the Airport

DELIVERED
Sep-16-16, 14:41 PM, BRUNSWICK, TN 38014
AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP
Sep-15-16, 09:40 AM, BRUNSWICK, TN 38014
ARRIVAL AT UNIT
Sep-15-16, 09:39 AM, BRUNSWICK, TN 38014
PROCESSED THROUGH USPS FACILITY
Sep-14-16, 20:37 PM, MEMPHIS, TN 38136
DEPART USPS FACILITY
Sep-11-16, 23:05 PM, JACKSON, MS 39201
Sep-11-16, 10:15 AM, JACKSON, MS 39201
Sep-08-16, 17:49 PM, JAMAICA, NY 11430
ARRIVED AT INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CENTER
Sep-07-16, 14:08 PM, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 11430
ORIGIN POST IS PREPARING SHIPMENT
Sep-02-16, 10:42 AM
FOREIGN INTERNATIONAL DISPATCH
Sep-02-16, 10:42 AM, BRISBANE, AU
FOREIGN ACCEPTANCE
Aug-29-16, 10:51 AM, AU

Last time spent 3/4 hour getting one removed after a ring back but still got a Philipo American who certainly took his time understanding I am not responsible for Aust Post or others slowness. Was finally removed will waste some time again this morning on the latest.

Stupid system that further p--ses of sellers 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

As long as you have a lodgement scan event within your stated handling time then any late delivery point should be readily removed.

If the CSR does not seem to understand then request to speak to a supervisor.

As I understand it at the moment ebay can only "see" into the tracking system of Aust Post so if you have the scan event then the late delivery point should not even show up and your buyer should not even get asked the delivery date question.

Any other carrier will likely require a phone call tho to remedy.

We use large letter with no tracking and a 3-day handling time but still post on the day of order where possible.

We never get late delivery points at all as they always arrive before the ebay estimated delivery date.

In fact the majority of our feedback comments speak of our very fast delivery times.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I have changed my handling time to 5 business days even though I post the day after the sale.

I get regular feedback on how "quick" the postage was.

Build in some postage "padding" like this and you'll reduce your chances of a mark down significantly.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Hard to pack 4 empty beer cans in an envelope.Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@clarry100 wrote:

As long as you have a lodgement scan event within your stated handling time then any late delivery point should be readily removed.

If the CSR does not seem to understand then request to speak to a supervisor.

As I understand it at the moment ebay can only "see" into the tracking system of Aust Post so if you have the scan event then the late delivery point should not even show up and your buyer should not even get asked the delivery date question.

Any other carrier will likely require a phone call tho to remedy.

We use large letter with no tracking and a 3-day handling time but still post on the day of order where possible.

We never get late delivery points at all as they always arrive before the ebay estimated delivery date.

In fact the majority of our feedback comments speak of our very fast delivery times.

I still get the question for tracked international parcels. I don't for domestic tracked, but if something comes in from overseas it's always there. Of course I always answer yes. I rarely look at the estimates unless something is taking a really long time.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply