Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How can I get back the old selling page please.

I've tried listing on the new selling page, each time the html description is missing when I review the page. I would like to go back to the old selling page if possible, but each time I click on sell it takes me to the new page. Thank you

Unlimited Free listing for 3 months

As I felt bad yesterday for not recieving the invitation for the 1000 free listing, I just got this invite this afternoon. I'm happy as a tree right now! Now if only they would increase my selling limits, I'd be delighted! Good luck to everyone and t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Free Listings - non store

sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/103513 1000 free listings The promotion runs from 00:01 (AEST) on 22nd September 2016 to 23:59 (AEST) on 2nd October 2016 (“Promotion Period”) good luck

Australia Post cannot even keep our parcels secure !

Thought I might post this thread regarding two Australia Post depots being targeted by thieves in Melbourne. (Braeside and Clayton South) Several thefts since July so this could solve missing parcels. Really Aust Post your security should be far bett...

1,000 Free Listings 22/9 - 2/10

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/103513 Looks like it's invitation only, but it worked on one of my accounts that hasn't received an email yet. Good luck!

Buyer paid but I cannot contact them anymore.

Sold a large pair of speakers(~45kg) back in 18-Jul-2016,Buyer paid by paypal & couldnt come strait-away to pickup (he lives on an island ,thats ok)Then I had to go away week later(advised).Spoke on the phone after that, he had to go to hospital for ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why would PayPal not refund the Postage Component?

Back in April I bought a genuine Samsung (well it was branded that way anyway) phone charger and cable.Item was lised at $20 + $5 postage.After about 4-months the charger itself failed. I went back to the seller but noticed they were no longer sellin...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY APPS

Can we use the ebays apps developed by external companies,http://apps.ebay.com I tried using a few, but it says I don't have permission,Are we not allowed to use it because we are registered in aust. Help appreciated.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Got Refund For Lost Item

I sold some car parts to a buyer in Greece. The parts were large and the most economical way to send was via sea freight with Australia Post. Now, sea freight as Ebay are clearly not aware does not have or use tracking numbers. It of course also take...

• 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Used socks etc

Apparently there is a market on Ebay for unwashed used socks,panties etc etc???