What do you do with your extra salt?

I promise this is related to selling, but it's also a diversionary tactic (for me), because I have a habit of using it to sprinkle an unhealthy does of snark into a message and I don't want to do that this time ๐Ÿคฃ

What strategies do you employ when you are seriously angry at a customer, but it's not worth the time or energy to do anything but try to let it go and move on? 

I'm genuinely interested in some new things to try other than "quitely seethe until I vent or get over it", lol.

Will check back later for some handy hints, as I'm definitely getting my keister off the internet for a while (for the curious, there isn't really an interesting story here, I'm just super salty over a some wasted time and money). 

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: What do you do with your extra salt?

I have had people ask if a book is a standard paperback, and replied that the dimensions are clearly shown in the listing.

Several have replied that 18 x 11cm doesn't mean anything and I am obviously unprofessional. I generally replied with something along the lines of cheap rulers not costing much and they can then compare their existing books (if any) with the ones listed and determine the answer for themselves.

Then block them.

I have modified that response over time to 'Yes' or 'No'.

Message 21 of 22
Latest reply

Re: What do you do with your extra salt?

block and move on.

Message 22 of 22
Latest reply