What happened to my eBay store?

I just went to edit a listing and it wouldn't allow me to save it. It said I was unable to edit the listing as I don't have a store.  And it seems that I don't!  Where did it go?  Is it Friday? I know things go wacky on Fridays. I've had no email from eBay at all. Even logging out and in again did not bring my shop back. I guess it may appear again, maybe.  😕

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Just had a look - there is no store icon in your listings or against your ID, or when I click see sellers other items..
Good luck I hope it corrects itself quickly
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Yep, it's definately gone. I hope it corrects soon too... I have a lot of listings that are about to finish and now won't relist.  I will loose all the watchers.  grrrrrr.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I can see 187 listings - no store though

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

How odd, I thought it might come up if I clicked on a completed listing.  But nothing.  That's bludy terrible for you.  Good luck ringing them ..... and trying to explain that one.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I finally got hold of ebay customer support on the phone after waiting for awhile to see if the shop would come back. Then got transferred to another person as the first person couldn't help.

The second lady told me there had been some updates that she couldn't tell me about (!) and that had affected some accounts that had a history of frequently changing their store subscription level. She pointed out that I changed my subscription level in 2012! (sounds frequent to me for sure). The fix was to reopen the shop. Which I did. Which didn't work. After that, she said she would get a report to technical and would get back to me within, hopefully, 24 hours.  That was about 40 mins on the phone.

An hour or so later, the shop was working again and I had an email from her that said she had 'refreshed' my account on her end and it was all working.

So if this happens to you, make sure you call them. It clearly isn't going to fix itself.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply