What has ebay changed to the printing of order details?

In the past, I printed a copy of the Order Details when I made a sale, but now when I use the 'printer friendly' page, it becomes miniature rather the taking up approx a half page of landscape A4, although it looks fine in the preview. Doesn't matter if I use the printer icon on the page, or Ctrl-P of the browser, it is such a tiny font, I have to use a magnifying glass to read it! Something has obviously changed and don't know how to fix it.

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I try to not destroy trees.

The eBay sale notification works for handwritten addresses.

C&P works for parcels.

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

I noticed that too.    But if  you ignore the printer icon in the preview and just do control/p or whatever or print using the system dialogue, it is larger, for some reason.

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Not even using the Ctrl-P function of the browser fixes the problem for me. So annoying, as this is what I use to address my parcels. 

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

If you hit Ctrl-P and the box pops up, click on "more settings", then scroll down to "scale". Expand the box and select "custom". A box showing "100" will appear. Change that to 150 or 165 and see if that makes a different. That's what I do if something has shrunk down to miniscule that I want to print.

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

Mine works fine.

Are you sure it's Ebay,  it could be your printer or your settings on your computer.

But hey lets blame Ebay,

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

It is eBay changing settings at a whim. Nothing has changed on my computer.

My print output is landscape now, even though the size of the text does not warrant this.

There seems to be no way to make it portrait.

How do we complain to get this reversed?

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

It's happening to me too, started in the last 2 weeks or so. So I tried your making it larger up to 150 but then instead of increasing the font size it goes to 2 pages. No way to orientate to portrait on the print page either. I use this print out like a receipt for the customer which I put in with their parcel.  Any other ideas?

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

sugar249 - I haven't changed  my printer, its settings nor my computer's print settings.

First image below shows a landscape a4 page of how the Order Details used to look. Second image is it now. I trie printing it as a PDF but this didn't help. 

Original Order Details pageOriginal Order Details pageLatest layoutLatest layout

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Try changing it to portrait instead of landscape?

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

I try to not destroy trees.

The eBay sale notification works for handwritten addresses.

C&P works for parcels.

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply