What has happened to"Relist your item up to 3 times"?

Has the "Relist Your Item Up to 3 times" been Scrapped? I just went to click it on a new item adnd it wasn't there. I went to an active item and it has gone from there as well.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It seems to be random on mine. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Really annoying.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Mine are all working.

The existing item might be on its last runthrough. Edit the new one and ensure the option is selected. If you upload your listings rather than use the 'sell your item' form, you have to edit and select auto-relist.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I've had similar issue where after the 3rd relist I can no longer list the item all. Emailed CS and they told me that because I am a business seller (carp) and have sold more than $12,000, have Power Seller status and sold more than 100 items I no longer qualify. When I replied that I am
A) not a business (the $12,000 was earned over 5yrs)
B) I was given Power Seller status well over a year ago and
C) I have no problem listing brand new listings and getting the auto relist feature
D) the over 100 sold items only applies in conjunction with A),

They cannot tell me what the problem is.

So now I have to make a brand new listings again after spending countless late nights writing all my listings. I can't copy them from TL because the original listings were on my other PC that is now dead.

Very frustrating to say the least. Won't be using the relist feature anymore. Waste of time. I can't even relist as a one off auction.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Try clearing out your browser cache and cookies, then restart your browser. That's what CS suggested to me when I lost the box suddenly a few months back. It worked. Now, if it disappears again, I will clear out and it reappears.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply