What is the best courier company for selling packaging material like bubble wrap and stretch film?Tq

ipack6
Community Member

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

What is the best courier company for selling packaging material like bubble wrap and stretch film?Tq

I buy my clingfilm from Woolies and my bubblewrap from a local packaging supplier.

Given couriers aren't buying except for their own use, and they usually require their customers to do the packaging, I doubt they would have much spare to sell to the public.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I don't know of any courier company that sells packaging supplies.....and I have been in the industry for over 25 years.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

If you need a *large* amount, perhaps look at a self storage place like Kennards ?

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Kennards are very expensive for packaging supplies here in Sydney and will only sell to peope who are going to use their storage facilities.

I believe there are a few sellers on ebay who sell packaging supplies at reasonable prices.....I know I got tissue paper years ago when we were packing up the contents of a house.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

How hard is it?

See the search bar up the top of the page?

Type in 'bubble wrap' and off ya go................................work it out

The members are not here to recommend certain companies.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I thought I was doing okay with the prices from Office Works, but ordered through eBay just recently. I'm still not sure of pricing, but it seems better here. For example you can get  500mm x 100m rolls for anywhere between $20 and $30. It's a matter of just keeping your eyes open I think.

Oh, there's a couple, or more, dodgey ones, claiming quick delivery from Oz. Be careful. I got caught, but only once. You'll work it out.

Melina.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Melina, the trick is to stock up on your packaging materials when ebay gives you a discount voucher.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply