Whats the Difference between "Available to List" and "Active" Quantities in Inventory?

In Inventory, Whats the Difference between "Available to List" and "Active" Quantities?

For a particular item? I have Available to list as 13 and Active as 2, with Total on Hand as 15.

When does the "Active" amount update from the "Aavailable to list"? When "Active" goes down to Zero? Is there a way to increase the "active" quantity through the Inventory module? As just having 2 as active, some customers may want 10, but see I dont have enough, even though I still have 13 also available?

Any advce on this would be great, as I am still struggling with the lack of good and clear documentation on using ebay Inventory.

Thanks,

Michael.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Whats the Difference between "Available to List" and "Active" Quantities in Inventory?

Hi omahkulo,

The difference between Available To List and Active in your Selling Manager Pro Inventory is that the Active items are the ones that are available to sell on the Active listing.  The Available To List amount is what you have entered in that is associated with the Template for that Product.  The system is designed to replenish the Active amount from the Available to List automatically once the item is ended and relisted from that specific Product.

Since the item in your screen shot is a GTC (Good Til Canceled) duration, it will automatically renew with the Quantity that was Active at the time it ended, not actually replenishing the amount from the Available To List.  

We suggest that you use the whole amount you have available to sell on a GTC duration listing since it will auto renew with the remaining amount until the Active item quantity reaches zero.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for being a valuable member of the eBay community!

Regards,

Draex

eBay Community Support

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Hi Draex,

Thanks for your response.

So available to list only moves to active when the item relists automatically from being all sold or after 30 days?

Is there a way to adjust the active qty from the inventory module in ebay? Or I need to goto the item listing itself and 'revise' it?

Thanks,
Michael
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Did yo uever figure this out?

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply