When selling I cannot get, on my item the run down of time and bids in the last hour of bidding?

The subject tells it all

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

When selling I cannot get, on my item the run down of time and bids in the last hour of bidding?

Thank you. This was not the answer I received from Customer Support after a prolonged exchange.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

You have answered your own question,only bidders can see the countdown in the last hour.But if you have another ID then you can watch the last hour countdown.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Thank you. This was not the answer I received from Customer Support after a prolonged exchange.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

@deefunch wrote:

The subject tells it all

Another way to do it is just sign into Ebay as a guest on another browser or tab, then go to advanced search ( at RHS of search bar) and enter your ID, then you'll be able to see the countdown as a bidderbuyer would.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Hiya padi,  you guys make everything too hard.

You don't have to sign in at all.  Just type in the search bar

what you want to watch and you get the countdown.

That's what the stawka does (when she forgets to sign in,  lol)

(edit: for padi - sheep dot - eye flinch)

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Hiya padi,  you guys make everything too hard.

You don't have to sign in at all.  Just type in the search bar

what you want to watch and you get the countdown.

That's what the stawka does (when she forgets to sign in,  lol)

(edit: for padi - sheep dot - eye flinch)

Ah, should have realised that there's an even easier way to do it Stawka, lappy literate I ain't..............ROFL

Spoiler
images.jpghow's your ballet shoes holding up, twitch, flinch............................

Jeeeeesus, hope Amber and Crikey don't spot that one.......................<<<<<<<dots>>>>>>....................

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Been somewhat busy, found out there's a life out there......  

tease smilry.gif

Spoiler

also

Spoiler
I really don't think 'they' will let us get away with another thread like the last one riot act smiley.gif

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Thanks for the quick way to get where the OP's answer is Stawka, I never realised it could be done that way...............

About that feedback thread.........................original.gif

Spoiler
gold-circle-button-hi.pngDOT to you too.

All good, I think.............................original.gif

sheep sheep sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep....................................................stoppit................

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Yes Stawks, that was great a tip, thanks.

It always pays to dot your "i's" and cross your sheep "t's", eh?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

@crikey*mate wrote:

Yes Stawks, that was great a tip, thanks.

Indeed, there are some knowledgeable members here.

But crikey, Crickey some times you can go too far.................

Spoiler

Spoiler
                     images.jpgsome are a worry with their dress sense.............Dot.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply