Which Title is better?

Could anyone enlighten me which title would be more effective? What I came up is something like this

Hard Phone case cover for Apple iPhone

OR

Case for iPhone 4 4S 5 5C 5S 6 6S 7 8 X PLUS

Due to the character limit of titles being 80 characters I am unable to fit them all in (note: I would be describing the case with other words so it will use up the 80 character limit).

The first option describes its a case and tells me the brand of it but does not have the models I sell and it looks less spammy.

The second option does not have the brand and does not tell the buyer its a hard case and it lists all the phone models cases I intend to sell but kinda looks spammy.

If the customer wants to buy a "iPhone 7 Plus case cover" I would presume they search "iPhone 7 Plus case cover" so it might make option one look weak and not show up in search results (but I would have the iphone 7 plus case listed in the variation).

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Which Title is better?

I don't need the latest greatest. Only reason I got a new one was because the screen on my S4 Active went Kaput. I didn't smash it. It just ceased to work. I enquired about getting it fixed from a reputable local person and it was cheaper to buy a new phone. They even said as much. Their words were "Yes, I can fix it, but it would be cheaper to buy a new phone" (I have only ever owned pre paid, buy outright phones). No way I was going to spend the cost of a new phone to get a brand new one if I didn't need to.

When I went to Officeworks (cheapest in my area), they had S5, S6, S7, S8 and probably S9. I looked at the more expensive but the "features" that I wanted were no different bettween and S5 and and S9. Call me simple but there was no different that I could see between an S9, and and S5. I've had absolutely NO issues with my phone. When it eventually dies, I'll buy a new one.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Which Title is better?

cezm
Community Member

iPhone hardcase 4 4S 5 5C 5S 6 6S 7 8 X PLUS

I would search by the model - I think the word 'Apple' is redundant

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply